What is the overall size of the bronze sculpture?
The sculpture should be no larger than 8’ X 10’ with then statue to life-size.
What is the estimated budget for the overall finished statue delivered?
Based on our research of numerous other bronze sculptures we have determined that the budget will be between $100,000-$150,000 depending on numerous factors such as design, artist selected, fabrication, transportation, etc.
What all is included in the budget?
The available budget must cover all fabrication, design, and shipment, but not limited to artist’s fee, engineering, permits, taxes, insurance, materials, tools, travel, project photography and documentation, expense contingency and any other associated costs accrued by the artists specific to this Call to Artists. On site installation costs will be covered by the City of Muskogee.
What is required to express interest as an artist?
Interested artists or artist teams must submit the following:
1) An artist statement, not exceeding one page, addressing conceptual approach to this project.
2) Current resume, not to exceed two pages for each artist.
3) Ten digital images of relevant, recently completely artwork. Submit on PC compatible thumb drive. Images should be JPEG format, 1920 pixels on longest side and 300 DPI. If using a fabricator or other design source, please provide 10 digital images of completed work in the same format.
4) Image list identifying images by number. List: title, media, completion date, dimensions, (height/ width/ depth) and a brief description of the work.
5) Contact information for two professional references.
6) Do not staple or bind any of the written materials
What is the deadline for receiving RFP’s from potential artists?
Applications must state “RFP” on the envelope and be received at the following address by Thursday, June 1st, 2023
Oklahoma Music Hall of Fame
P.O. Box 3221
Muskogee, OK 74402
What is the Estimated Timeline?
Date Application deadline Thursday, June 1st, 2023.
Date Interviews for candidates the week of August 10th, 2023.